1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet
water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him
towards the bathroom.
4. In one soothing movement, put the cat in the toilet
and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid
so that he cannot escape).
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to
the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any
person they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides
a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure
that there are no people between the toilet and the
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and
quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and
run outside where he will dry himself.
KIDS OF ALL AGES!!
DON'T REALLY TRY THIS!!
YOU WILL HURT YOUR CAT!!!
OTHER WEBSITES by TERRI
PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!!!
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
View Counter Stats
You are Visitor No: